Bringing together a wealth of lighting heritage, LED Group today is a leading International supplier, made up of great people, performance and the ROBUS brand. People who are switched-on, bright and committed join our organisation and are supported to accelerate their careers.
Each of our employees shares the platform and challenges that will shape the LED Group future – our success lies in our individualism and in our team spirit.
WHO WE ARE:
The LED Group offer a range of quality lighting products that are sold through a network of Electrical Wholesalers through a B2B route to market.
Why Choose Us:
• Opportunity to learn to be a sales professional as part of an experienced regional team
• One to one coaching in sales skills, area management, planning, relationship building, business plan setting and sale target achievement
• A mentor to guide and develop you
• A package commensurate with the best in the industry
• Opportunities to progress for those who want it enough
A superb opportunity for an ambitious sales person to join a fast growing, privately owned, entrepreneurial company. The LED Group have successful business operations in Ireland, UK, China, Holland, Middle East and Australia.
• To achieve individual area gross profit target by developing strong business relationships with a select number of electrical wholesalers, contractors and specifiers.
• Achieve yearly gross profit target.
• Management of all debits, to be cleared within 90 day period of receipt, also to ensure of GNR have a minimum handling charge of 15% carriage applied.
• All Area Sales Managers are required to achieve a minimum of an average of 5 sales calls per day and maintain an up to date diary planned of a minimum of two weeks in advance at any one time.
• Achieve an excess stock target of 5% of your years GP target.
• Maintain a project pipeline which has been agreed with your RSM.
• All ASM’s to ensure they have written and clear objectives set out for each call.
• Maintain fully wired samples and ensure you are carrying products from the Top 30 products. The products/packaging must be in good condition.
• Maintain customer records / V Cards.
• Ensure company vehicle is clean inside and out and is maintained in accordance with the maintenance schedule. Daily/weekly/monthly checks should be completed to ensure the vehicle complies with the Road Traffic Act.
• All deadline requests that are agreed with the Sales Director or Regional Manager are completed in a timely manner.
• All ASM’s to focus on promotions to create maximum awareness and ROI.
Only apply if you are passionate about being a sales professional, have determination and tenacity and are absolutely up for working hard and reaping the rewards this brings.
Our sales motto is “always do what you are say you will do” and this sums up the type of individual we need.
If you possess a “can do” attitude and bags of enthusiasm, we want to hear from you.
Competitive salary + bonus, Company car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Tablet, Company Credit Card, Vitality Health cover (Single cover after 6 months’ employment), Fuel Card and Expenses.
PLEASE SEND APPLICATIONS TO DRICHARDS@LEDGROUPROBUS.COM
WHO WE ARE:
The LED Group is an Irish company established in 1984 with a highly successful worldwide lighting business (selling the ROBUS brand of lighting solutions). Our most significant markets are Ireland, UK, Australia, France and developing European markets. The LED Group Marketing Team drive the commercial reality of the ROBUS brand by developing tailored customer marketing strategies for visibility in-store and on-line. We are looking for a Digital Designer to join our marketing team to design and drive the delivery of our digital brand presence.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic person to work alongside our Marketing Team of 6. The ideal candidate will lead the digital design and creative execution of our websites, publish content and measure results.
This is a huge opportunity for the right person. We are looking for someone who is experienced in designing for digital and who can manage projects from start to finish by interacting with internal and external stakeholders.They will own the design and implementation of a wide variety of digital projects including multiple websites, a B2B and B2C App and an Intranet.
They will be able to demonstrate a good understanding and passion for digital design, planning and content management. This person will have a keen eye for detail and be able to simplify communications for digital media.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
You will be responsible for;
APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY VIA EMAIL TO EDURKIN@LEDGROUPROBUS.COM ALONG WITH THEIR CV AND PORTFOLIO STATING WHY THEY FEEL THEY ARE THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE ROLE. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 16TH MARCH 2018